Promote Your Latest Book at The LA Times Festival of Books
Since 1996, The Los Angeles Times Festival of Books has become a world-renowned experience gathering writers, poets, artists, filmmakers, musicians and emerging storytellers like no other. Today over 150,000 people attend, making it the largest books and storytelling event in the United States.
Join WNBA-LA, as we celebrate our author members and the literary culture of Los Angeles.
Saturday, April 13th | 10 a.m. – 6 p.m.
Sunday, April 14th | 10 a.m. – 5 p.m.
Each author will have a 2-hour time slot to promote and sell their books.
The prices are as follows:
• WNBA Members $100 exhibit one day (Two Hours)
• Non-WNBA Members $125.00 exhibit one day (Two Hours)
• WNBA Members $175 exhibit two days (Two Hours per day)
• Non- WNBA-LA Members $225.00 exhibit two days (Two Hours per day)
If you don’t have a book no worries, you can come help out at the booth as we will need several volunteers to assist with running the booth.
There are only a few slots available!
1. Pay for your time slot below
4. You will be contacted by WNBA-LA to confirm your scheduled time
5. Share with your readers on all social media channels!
Literary Tea – Saturday, April 27th, 2019
Featuring Kaira Rouda, Renee Carlino and Janna King
Kaira Rouda is a USA TODAY bestselling, multiple award-winning author of contemporary fiction that explores what goes on beneath the surface of seemingly perfect lives. Her domestic suspense novel BEST DAY EVER is a USA TODAY bestseller translated into more than eight languages. Her next novel, THE FAVORITE DAUGHTER, is out May 21, 2019.
Renée Carlino is a screenwriter and bestselling author of contemporary women’s novels and new adult fiction. Her books have been featured in national publications, including Cosmopolitan Magazine, InStyle Magazine, USA TODAY, Huffington Post, Latina magazine, Publisher’s Weekly, Redbook, Sunset Magazine, Coastal Living and the Union Tribune. She lives in Southern California with her husband, two sons, and their sweet puppy, John Snow Cash.
Janna King is an author, screenwriter, playwright, and director. Her debut novel, THE SEASONAIRES (Pegasus Books) was released in May 2018. The sequel, MALIBU BLUFF, will be out Summer 2019. She is a mom to two great kids – a son who is a sophomore in college and a daughter who is a recent grad. She lives in Los Angeles, where she was born and raised.
Join WNBA-LA’s Member-only writing and critique group.
• Sunday March 3, 2019 11am-1pm
• Sunday March 17, 2019 11am-1pm
• Sunday March 31, 2019 11am-1pm
Demitasse – 135 South San Pedro Street, Los Angeles, CA 90012
• Bring up to 10 pages of a creative writing piece for other members to review and offer insights, thoughts or suggestions.
• Don’t forget your laptop. If time permits we can do some writing together.
• Non members can enjoy one free session.