Promote Your Latest Book at The LA Times Festival of Books
Since 1996, The Los Angeles Times Festival of Books has become a world-renowned experience gathering writers, poets, artists, filmmakers, musicians and emerging storytellers like no other. Today over 150,000 people attend, making it the largest books and storytelling event in the United States.
Join WNBA-LA, as we celebrate our author members and the literary culture of Los Angeles.
Saturday, April 13th | 10 a.m. – 6 p.m.
Sunday, April 14th | 10 a.m. – 5 p.m.
Each author will have a 2-hour time slot to promote and sell their books.
The prices are as follows:
• WNBA-LA Members $100 exhibit one day (Two Hours)
• Non-WNBA-LA Members $125.00 exhibit one day (Two Hours)
• WNBA-LA Members $175 exhibit two days (Two Hours per day)
• Non- WNBA-LA Members $225.00 exhibit two days (Two Hours per day)
If you don’t have a book no worries, you can come help out at the booth as we will need several volunteers to assist with running the booth.
There are only a few slots available!
1. Pay for your time slot below
4. You will be contacted by WNBA-LA to confirm your scheduled time
5. Share with your readers on all social media channels!
PayPal link no longer available