This Friday, what will you be doing? Grab a book and take some time to participate in “National Read a Book Day.”
We all love books, but making time to read can often be a challenge. To help celebrate “National Read a Book Day,” share your favorite book with your friends and family.
Here are a few ways to join in the fun:
- Host a Book Sharing event where everyone highlights one of their favorite novels
- Post on social media using #ReadABookDay
- Swap a book with another book lover
- Visit your local book store
- Host a bookmark making party
- AND DON’T FORGET, READ A BOOK!